We value your interest in the gallery and would like to keep you informed of forthcoming exhibitions, art fairs and events.
We will never send information about you to anyone else without your express prior consent, and only contact you from time to time about gallery and other events such as art fairs which might interest you.
This policy applies to information held about clients and prospective clients, suppliers and prospective suppliers, artists, contacts and all other persons about whom Akka project holds personal information. Information about you that we collect, use and store. This information has been given to us in connection with our business activities both at the gallery spaces in Dubai, or at other locations such as art fairs, conferences or other meetups.
• your personal contact information such as your address, email address, telephone number;
• information related to your attendance at events, exhibitions and art fairs, and informations that you give us in person during those events or by filling in forms on our website;
• information in relation to your purchase of our art work or use of our services.
Sharing your information
Except as expressly set out in this notice we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies, agents, contractors, service providers or affiliated companies if this is necessary to fulfil our obligations, goods and services to you, respond to your inquiries or for any of the purposes described in this notice.
At any time, you have the right:
• to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
• to rectify of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate;
• to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
• to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation.
When you are one of our clients or have otherwise agreed to be contacted for marketing we may use your personal information to send you information about selected events, art fairs and works of art.
You can unsubscribe from receiving them at any time, details of how to unsubscribe will be included on each electronic mailing we send you.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
Unfortunately, as you will be aware, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
Questions, comments and requests regarding this notice are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this notice
Any changes we make to our notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our notice.